PDA

View Full Version : Help! Female corn not eating!

Help! Female corn not eating!

Suzanna.Chandler
06-28-2015, 07:39 AM
I've had my corn about 4 months now but she is about 5 years old. To begin with she was eating normally and doing everything a snake should do, then about 2 months ago she stopped eating, not long after I found slug eggs, 7 at the time, I threw them away and waited for her to shed which she did then tried to feed her again, I think she ate that time, then a couple of weeks later was when I noticed the lump near her tail, I didn't know anything about snakes or eggs or anything before getting her, I thought I'd leave it for a bit and see if it passes, a week later it hadn't so I read up about it and that's when I found out she is egg bound, I tried the suggested method of putting her in a warm bath and squeezing it out which to my amazement worked and I got the egg out! A week later I found 3 more eggs all through this time i have tried to feed her but she hasn't eaten. She shed last week and is being really active and seemingly happy and healthy now but still hasn't eaten, i think it's been about 3 weeks since she's eaten now, I tried to feed her yesterday but no success and I just don't know what else to try..? Sorry for the long essay just want you to have all the info. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk