PDA

View Full Version : Shedding problem please help

Shedding problem please help

Snowbaby
07-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Ok so my albino snow corn shed last night I got to see whole thing it was cool was about to go to bed at 3 in morning just happen to look in and saw her starting it. Now here's the problem she must of got a cut right before she started the blue phrase. It's on top of her head so it made trouble for her shedding last night it would of cams off in one piece but the scab on her head made akin get stuck on top finally she got it free and rest came off smooth but there's still little skin left on head cause of scab what should I do will it be OK till next shed

obboi34
07-19-2015, 03:53 PM
It should be fine. You might want to try raising the humidity or putting in a shed box to help in case it is ready to come off. Try not to touch it too much as you could cause damage.

Karl_Mcknight
08-02-2015, 09:26 PM
They make a product (forget the name of it) that you can actually rub on your snake during a shed if it's having trouble. The product is completely safe and helps to soften the skin. I'm sure you can do a search for it and find it online. You might even be able to find it at your local pet stores. I've also heard you can do the same thing just by rubbing a few drops of Olive Oil into your own hands, and then gently massaging your snake with it.

Snowbaby
08-02-2015, 09:47 PM
He seems to be doing fine I bought the stuff it's called like shed ease are something I'm just waiting till his next shed to see if it comes off