PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Hello

Adrienne
08-25-2004, 03:17 PM
:wavey: Hi all, I have been with this forum for a couple of weeks now and I just thought I would introduce myself to you all. I am Trish; I am a married with three children, Jason 12, Adrienne nearly 10 and Jack nearly 8.
We bought Adrienne her snake for her birthday and that is the reason for joining this forum.

We live in Yorkshire, England.

Where are you all from???

Cindy
08-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Hi Trisha and Gang,
My name is Cindy and I live just over the border from you in Red Rose County Lancashire. I have two snakes, one (5 year old) I got free from Kwik Save Supermarket (from the for sale notice boards) and a new baby snow who is about two month old and already growing fast. I also have a huge ginger and white cat. Happy herping, if you have any questions you have come to the right place. did your Tiggie shed yet?

Adrienne
08-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Hi there Cindy, trade you my kids for your snakes LOL. They are not that bad really, just be glad to get them back to school.

Tiggie's eyes are just going cloudy, how long dose it take from start to finish??

Skye
08-25-2004, 06:09 PM
If the eyes are going cloudy now then it will probably be another week before the shed. After the cloudy stage there will be a few days where the snake will look like it has already shed, before the event actually happens.

Welcome to the board! I am from the UK too, but now live over the pond.

Cindy
08-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Skye,
Your UK wow, from the Isle of Skye?..... my brother lives there?, At what age did you move?... sorry to intrude Trish, I agree about the shed cycle keep your camera and kids on standby for an amazing sight (& no swaps thanks).

Skye
08-25-2004, 07:51 PM
no, sadly not from the Isle of Skye, but it is a beautiful place, and I have many fond memories
moved here about 6 years ago, 4 in Colorado, 2 in Kansas

Adrienne
08-26-2004, 05:28 AM
Skye no, sadly not from the Isle of Skye, but it is a beautiful place, and I have many fond memories

So where in the UK were you from Skye??

Cindy, already got camera on standby, never seen a snake shed it's skin before.