• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Way too many Wash pictures! (Brazilian Rainbow)

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
Took him outside yesterday. He sat absolutely still for a good 30 minutes, so I got way too many pictures. The day was sunny to cloudy every few minutes, so we had all kinds of light in these. Took some with the 90mm macro lens and some with the 18-200mm mid range lens. Still need to get some new ones of Zoe and Kaylee.

DSC_8210_zpskxampbju.jpg

DSC_8211_zps8qmqezkv.jpg

DSC_8212_zpskm9qljcc.jpg

DSC_8213_zpsyiktc3vs.jpg

DSC_8214_zpsgflvi2yq.jpg

DSC_8215_zpskdawvkos.jpg

DSC_8216_zpsmykxjwmc.jpg

DSC_8217_zps7vc4hole.jpg

DSC_8218_zpslpmx2xui.jpg

DSC_8219_zpsakpxfsfp.jpg

DSC_8220_zpsfd87t4tv.jpg

DSC_8221_zpsfacnv1h8.jpg

DSC_8222_zpskmh8rlhc.jpg

DSC_8223_zpsc8fymonc.jpg

DSC_8224_zpsckx7ytap.jpg

DSC_8225_zps58b4y8v7.jpg

DSC_8226_zpsjfuldbte.jpg

These next 4 are some of my favorites, even though the don't show any iridescence.

DSC_8227_zpsqdemueyb.jpg

DSC_8228_zpsrtuxtmdl.jpg

DSC_8229_zpscxwf9kmm.jpg

DSC_8230_zpsqyoefsdh.jpg

DSC_8231_zpsavcj8bfm.jpg

DSC_8232_zpsaow5bs12.jpg

DSC_8233_zpsych2usdh.jpg

Tavia, your snake photos really capture the beauty of his markings.

And it just dawned on me...Wash, Zoe, Kaylee...You are a Firefly fan, too!

Tavia, your snake photos really capture the beauty of his markings.

And it just dawned on me...Wash, Zoe, Kaylee...You are a Firefly fan, too!

Thanks!

Your user title caught my eye and gave me a good chuckle the other day! It's quite funny how many Firefly fans are also into reptiles, just goes to show we all have impeccable taste!

A great many of our snakes are named in the Firefly theme. Most of the rest are in other book series or tv show themes as well.

I too am a Firefly fan and I never picked up on it. Awesome.

BTW you can never have too many pictures. No such thing possible.

Wash is beautiful and so rainbow-y. What a georgeous boy!

Wowzers, I'm blinded. I'll probably never get to have one of these, so I am living vicariously through your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Back