PDA

View Full Version : i'm probably just...

i'm probably just...

mugsydugsy04
09-01-2004, 10:00 AM
being a paranoid daddy, but i fed norbert a live pink the other day because that's all they had where i go. he's only ever had thawed ones before. i've noticed a change in his behavior. he has been lying on his cool side under his driftwood for about three days. he ate two pinks! his belly is still fat. is he just digesting or is he ill?!?! when i go to change his water he comes out to see what's going on, but then immediately goes back to rest. i was really not happy about giving him a live pink because i was concerned about bacteria, but it was VERY neat to watch him devour his helpless victim. anyway...i'm just curious if this is normal post-dinner behavior or whether i should be concerned. i'm glad he didn't regurge it...

:-puke01:

Cody60
09-01-2004, 11:19 AM
wait...you said he ate a live pinky..then you said he ate two pinkies? does that mean you fed him three pinkies in one day? that could be why its taking him so long to digest... :shrugs:

mugsydugsy04
09-01-2004, 11:36 AM
he ate the live one whose name was harold. then...the next morning i gave him a thawed one...whose name was mabel. i gave him two because he hadn't had dinner for a while cuz i couldn't find pinks anywhere.

Flygning
09-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Lol--you name their supper? Does that make it taste better?

If he's used to eating only one pinky, the he's probably just still digesting. I wouldn't worry about it.

mugsydugsy04
09-01-2004, 03:25 PM
them usually, it's just that live one was so cute it needed a name. that little pink was a fighter, too!!! wowzers!