PDA

View Full Version : Lost snake found....

Lost snake found....

Simon
07-06-2002, 05:11 PM
Well, two days ago I was cleaning all the tanks and all the tubs that I have for the rack system that I build......well guess what..... when I was putting thing back in order when everthing was clean.....I got a bit lazy and didn't close the enclosure after putting the snake in because I had to put the hides, water dish, and other things in there......well in just 30 seconds.....my snake was gone.....and what's even worse.....I didn't even know about it until today (July 6th, when I it was feeding time....)

But then lucky me, I have found my little girl now. For somewhat of a reason, animals that has ran out, from either cage or whatever, likes to go into my roommate's room to hide. Last time I lost a live mouse in the house....and found it near my roommate's bed.......this time a lost snakes......in my roommate's closet.......hahaha so I guess, lucky me.....the next time when I lose an animal in the house I'll know where to look for it....
hahaha

Hope that I didn't bore anyone of you out there....really happy now since I have found my little baby. Just wanted to share.... this is my first time in 15 years of keep snakes to lose a snake and have it running around without me knowing......I guess that I am really getting old now........darn.......

PSYCOSNAKEMOM
07-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Simon... I love to hear about lost snake finds. Ours have gotten loose and we've had to hunt them down but we knew they were gone right away and really, more or less, just had to catch them. But Spencers little tiny snow got out, we're not even sure how, but we didn't know for about 48 hours later. We never did find him. So continue good luck with your snakes. ~~~~~:~ Sam

SilverTongue
07-08-2002, 02:42 AM
Great to hear that Simon! :)
Sorry about your loss PSYCOSNAKEMOM :(

CornsnakeKeeper
07-08-2002, 08:11 AM
...and how does your room mate feel about this, Simon? :D

Simon
07-08-2002, 11:32 AM
Sorry to hear that psychosnakemom....hope that it'll turn up someday and tell you that it's all healthy and good.

cornsnakekeeper.....well my roommate doesn't mind that much (thank god...) but then we have been saying that there must be something in that room (smell....hint hint...hahaha) that draws them in there. hahahah