PDA

View Full Version : My non corn kids

My non corn kids

gardenmum
09-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Thought I'd put some pictures on of my non corn kids. Two Columbian Red Tails (04's), female Transpecos, Rubber Boa (04), White sided Black Rats (04), Leucistic Black Rat (04). Well, will add the Lucy later, need to get an updated photo.

moonshadow
09-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Wow! I love your other kids! Those columbian red-tails have a really different look from the ones in my area, I love them! Especially that first lighter one!

CAV
09-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Dianne,

Who did you get your Rubber boa from?? I've been searching high and low for one of those nifty little guys. BTW, Nice Trans-Pecos. Thanks for sharing! :)

Since you showed your Suboc, I'll post my newest "Texas collection" additions: A GBK (Pandale Dirt Rd locality) and a little guy I found above my bed :eek1:

gardenmum
09-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Thank you both.

Cav, the rubber boa came from Don Soderberg and I believe he has more.
UMMMMMM.......YOU can have your little pet that was above your BED!!!!!! NO thanks. I go for a lot of exotic stuff but not painful or poisonous ones. But I love that snake...:)

Actually, the transpecos, the Lucy and the white sideds all came from Don. The boas came from Petco via Gourmet Rodent.

surfrkidTS
09-05-2004, 05:44 PM
can i ask how the temperment of your rubber boa is? I heard they are pretty calm, but i haven't yet had a chance to hold one

gardenmum
09-06-2004, 10:49 AM
surfrkidTS,
My rubber boa has a very, very calm, easy going temperament. If you are interested in one I wouldn't hesitate to get one from Don. I definitely think this guy is neat .

CAV
09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the info Dianne, I've finally got some coming. :dancer:

gardenmum
09-06-2004, 03:37 PM
I am very glad for you Gary, I am sure you are going to love them. They are different and so very calm.

Good luck and post some pics sometime of them. :)