PDA

View Full Version : Regurge?

Regurge?

Azruial
09-07-2004, 09:45 PM
My snake had her second meal with me on the fourth, three nights ago. The night after that, she pooed and was active with no visable bulge. Later, she went again. tonight I found another one, kind of dried out and hardened, unlike the others. I thought mybe I had just missed it and it dried out. I went up a second ago, and found what appeared to be a pinkie skin/leg mixed with normal fecal matter. (normal, I've had the snake for a week and I'm talking about normal, lol). But I am upset because I am not sure if this was regurgitated or just didn't get digested for some reason. Also, she was out and pooped the day after she ate. Is that normal? Please help.

DAND
09-08-2004, 07:00 AM
If I am understanding you correctly, you have a little pooping maching on your hands :rolleyes:.
If the last finding was indeed poop, and what looked like a partial undigested leg included, it would be my guess it came out the one end :toiletgra and not the other :-puke01:. Chances of it eliminating from both ends in one place is unlikely.
Yes, it is normal for it to poop the day after it eats. Sometimes mine poop within a very short time of eating. The additional mass in the snake helps the elimination process.

Azruial
09-08-2004, 02:42 PM
If it wasn't a regurge then today is feeding time again, so unless someone thinks it sounds like a regurgitation, I'll give her another meal tonight when she comes out.