PDA

View Full Version : Where's Dr. Mike?

Where's Dr. Mike?

Sheri
04-03-2002, 11:28 PM
Wasn't his trip for 16 days? Wasn't that a LOOONG time ago??

Anyone heard from him?

Just bein nosey,,,,,,,,,

Sheri =o)

JakeTheSnake
04-04-2002, 12:18 AM
You aint the only one wondering where Dr Mike is the man help me out when I had some difficulties late last year. I hope thing are fine with him and he makes a return to the cornsnake.com forum.

Ares
04-04-2002, 04:20 PM
I was wondering the same thing as you guys! He's always so helpful
and has an answer to anything u ask. Hope he gets here soon!

nicky
04-04-2002, 06:06 PM
I know he was so keen on this kind of stuff I hope he comes back soon. So much info and answer he has. Do you think he's even coomig back? I hope soo.:cool:

Doctor Mike
04-17-2002, 12:16 AM
Hi everyone! The 3 week vacation got unexpectedly spliced into a 3 week working trip. Glad to be back, and flattered some of you missed me. Glad to see my snakes again, too--I thought they were going to drill through the screen top when I walked over to the tank to say hello. [They were well taken care of while I was gone.]

Impressed with the look, layout and organization of the new forum. Congratulations to Rich for the upgrade, and thanks for keeping the old one as an archive. I'll look through all the posts so far over the next week to see if I can be of help.

Snakes slipping and sliding around my neck,
Doctor Mike

Simon
04-17-2002, 02:04 AM
Well I guess everyone's wish is now granted. And now they live happily ever after.

Welcome back Dr.Mike!

:D

PSYCOSNAKEMOM
04-19-2002, 10:43 AM
Spence and I are on vacation now, just a week at the beach BUT guess who came along. We weren't trusting anyone so the whole bunch ended up in the suv and have been fairing fine. We found a pet store Animal Jungle (on the internet before we left) and they know all about Rich and the quality of his snakes. They gave him the best recommendations and hand picked some pinkies and fuzzies to get us through the week. We are headed back in a couple of days and plan on checking out the show in White Plains.

OK Ares I have a question for you. How did you get the little photo next to your name, I'm a newbie what ever that's worth and want jazz up my position with a shot of Merlin. Thanks, Sam ~~~~~~~~~:~