PDA

View Full Version : lost snake

lost snake

julie
07-15-2002, 06:56 AM
Just been away for the weekend,, got back to find my snake gone!!!!! Think it has been missing for a couple of days.
Where are the best place's to look??? She is only small 7 months old.
I am so worried.
Should i leave some food out????

Please somebody help me.:(

kellyjones
07-15-2002, 07:42 AM
If your snake is in the room, it will normally look for a dark space to feel secure. It will normally move around the outside edge of the room. Try leaving some food out near the edge of the room. Good luck

Alicia
07-15-2002, 11:05 AM
Finding An Escaped Snake In The House (http://www.anapsid.org/escapedsnake.html) This will give you some ideas for finding your snake. I hope you find her soon.

Iris
07-15-2002, 11:11 AM
I lost my snake when it was roughly about the same age as yours. Definitely read the article that Alicia gave you a link to. I found that page after I'd already found my snake but it turns out that I did a lot of the stuff on there anyway and it worked. :)
I hope you will find your snake soon~Good luck!

lynn
07-15-2002, 03:38 PM
Will keep my finger's crossed for you, hope it turn's up soon.

BloodyCats
07-15-2002, 06:04 PM
That sucks! I lost mine a few months ago for about a week. It was a month before I had to move out of that house so I freaked. Reading kingsnake.com's lost/escaped forum helped me-- there are a lot of stories that just get your imagination going as to where to find them. I used the flour, and the bags and lo and behold one night I heard crinkling. My snake was coming out of a hole in the wall that led to the bathroom plumbing. I had a f/t fuzzy in a box a few feet away-- not sure if that helped draw him out or not. Good luck. The one rule for finding lost/escaped is NEVER GIVE UP!