PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Quick Question

Gollum
11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
my snake has now pooped a few times along the front of the tank and I just wondered.....how do you guys get rid of your poop??? :bounce:

norbert03
11-08-2004, 12:28 PM
of the substrate or just pick it out then wash my hands. sometimes it gets buried by the snake and i never realize he went.

Jynx
11-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I just grab a wet paper towl and scoop ip a hanful of the crap and the substrate around it and then throw it away.

MegF.
11-09-2004, 12:29 AM
I use a piece of paper towel or kleenex, and then use a damp cloth to clean the glass if there's anything on it. The stuff dries quickly so it's pretty easy to clean out. Usually by the time you discover it, it's dried up completely.

sherry
11-09-2004, 03:43 AM
when i see snake poop i use a spoona nd dig it out and put it in a baggie and through it away, alnoth my snake is small enough i can do that i dont no what id do if it get to be 3 feet. and the fist time my mom held it it pooped on her

tai_pan1
11-09-2004, 05:10 PM
i generally put a little hot sauce on it and snack while I'm watching TV. LOL JK

Gollum
11-11-2004, 05:47 AM
ok thanks for your help guys :)

Jicin
11-11-2004, 06:14 AM
Sub-question.

Am i the only one who notices snakes are interested in their own pooh. It's a problem removing it when i just keep my snakes in the viv. More then once i nearly scooped up the snake along with the pooh. I just shooh then away or pick them up and place them on the other side of the viv they quickly crawl back to where i'm cleaning.
And if i remove it when there away/asleep they seem very interested in the place i just cleaned out.

They don't care if i clean out the water bowl or rearrange/add some stuff in their viv. They prefer to duck and hide then.

Krenna
11-11-2004, 07:56 AM
The only time my snakes seem interested in any thing is durning feeding time :)