PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Mice

Bulk Mice

Jynx
11-11-2004, 08:40 PM
I normally go though Mice on Ice for my bulk food lots, but lately, their quality has just gone down. Does anyone have any suggestions about different companies to check out and what range their prices would be in?

jzal8
11-11-2004, 08:48 PM
I really liked cajun mice...you should try them out. cheap, clean and vacuum sealed. No minimum orders either.

WhiteLips
11-11-2004, 10:56 PM
I use rodent pro, good service & price- good quality mice (they have all types of rodents)

hosstheman
11-11-2004, 11:50 PM
I would recommend Big cheese rodent factory hands down.

also I have pics of their packaging if your interested.

Brian

DAND
11-12-2004, 05:38 AM
...would be my suggestion. They have a guarantee on quality and customer satisfaction.

Jicin
11-12-2004, 06:09 AM
I'm not so satisfied to where i have bought my bulk mice. The pinkies looked good, but all the fuzzys first need to be cleaned under their tail before i let my snake eat it.

Is that normal? To me it seems like they just freeze them to death or something. Shouldn't they just not be fed a day before their killed or something to avoid this?

Also, the adult mice all look like squashed road kill. And smell pretty bad when defrosted. Should i switch or am i just to pickey?

Joejr14
11-12-2004, 06:15 AM
If you dont like what you're getting, then by all means switch. If you're not comfortable with their service, switch to another.

However, all animals deficate when they are killed, that's really nothing new. When they zap a cow in the head with a big jolt of electricity, they crap all over themselves. That's exactly how e.coli gets into the meat, gross but true. I dont know that I'd be overly concerned about your snakes ingesting a little mouse poo---because they're certainly ingesting whatever poo is left inside the mouse when they eat it.

Jicin
11-12-2004, 06:28 AM
That's true, however *i* don't like it.

Here in Holland there aren't many places to buy in bulk. And definately not with reasonable shipping costs :/

Skye
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Big Cheese is my recommendation

http://www.bigcheeserodents.com/

V.F.T.
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
I use rodent pro, good service & price- good quality mice (they have all types of rodents)

Rodentpro.com :cheers:

link
http://www.rodentpro.com/index.asp

hope that helps