• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

he goes wee wee a lot...

norbert03

norbert and aelfric
i notice a lot of wet spots on the substrate below the hides that aelfric favors. there's no odor so i know it's not musk, but i assume the little guy just wets himself a lot? i'm talking biiiig wet spots though. i've never noticed this with norbert. i just want to make sure it's wee and not something else more serious. i also can't create a serious post on a subject like this and i apologize, i just find it a little humorous.

ps- the water bowl is not close enough to the hide to be the cause of wetness.

Corns don't urinate. Like birds. The white stuff on the pooh is their urine. Just cristalised. I have no idea what those wet spots may be. You do see cristalised urine on their feaces right?

Does this little guy like to bathe in his water bowl? Perhaps, he takes a nice long soak and then retires for awhile in his hide to dry off a bit?

Just a thought,
Quigs

Corns don't urinate

Really?!?!?!? WTF :shrugs: I was told that they have that white stuff to but i could have sworn i seen this yellow oily looking pee in his tank before.... anyone know what that might have been?

Back