PDA

View Full Version : Sounds Bizarre

Sounds Bizarre

tai_pan1
12-29-2004, 04:52 PM
This may sound bizarre, but I have got to ask. Has anyone else had their snakes regurge on Sunday? I had three of mine regurge on sunday. Before you jump on me, my temps were right where they've been all winter, 73 room temp, 88 warm side. These three snakes had been fed 2 days, 2 days, and 4 days prior to Sunday. None of the three had previous regurges. All three are yearlings and thus have not been brumated. I have 14 other snakes not in brumation that did not regurge. I was reading that this earthquake was so strong that it momentarily made the earth wobble on it's axis. Any one think this could have caused the regurges?

Snakemommy
12-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Well Sweets did act kind of strange Sunday/Monday, just skittish and he only ate 1 pinky ( I had offered him a pinky and a peach fuzzy) I just thought it was becouse he'd just shed but last shed he was starving after his shed and ate great, seemed to want more in fact. Whether this is related I have no idea. They actually said on the news that there are no dead animals to be cleaned up becouse the animals had all went to higher ground becouse of there "extra" senses. It's really amazing when you think about it.