PDA

View Full Version : can someone teach me

can someone teach me

Abuyoussef
07-23-2002, 06:43 PM
hey guys im planning to start breeding my corn snakes since each one costs 300$ so can someone tell me like what do i do how do i breed where do i put the eggs..and stuff...thanx

CornsnakeKeeper
07-23-2002, 07:18 PM
http://www.kingsnake.com/colubrid/index.html

Read this and then come back with more direct questions. Forums are best used to figure out what you don't understand, not to make other people do your research. Good luck!

Abuyoussef
07-24-2002, 04:00 AM
hey man dont think that im this lazy type of person and stuff....and i want people to do my reserches no no ....but because i will be the first one in my country to breed snakes and its soooo hard on me .....im still 17...so i need someone direcly to talk to me ..so i can understand...i know a bit like ...get soil put the eggs there keep the humidity high....krrp the eggs moist but i need like details.....thank u very much and sorry.... :o)

Fatsie
07-24-2002, 06:41 AM
Cornsnakekeeper is right, just read everything you can get your hands on first and them ask more direct questions, I am sure people will be more then willing to help you out then...

CornsnakeKeeper
07-24-2002, 11:30 AM
No need to be sorry. Check out the link I provided. It basically tells everything.

BeniciaBrian
07-24-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey Abu. Is that 300$ for a cornsnake mean $300 US or some other currency.

Abuyoussef
07-25-2002, 01:29 AM
pretty expensive yeah

miamijuan3
07-25-2002, 10:43 AM
YOU SHOULD READ THE CORN SNAKE MANUAL BY BILL AND KATHY LOVE. I'VE READ IT ABOUT TEN TIMES AND STILL FIND HELPFULL TIP IN IT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM BUT $300 IS ALOT FOR A CORN YOU SHOULD TRY SHOPPING THE NET YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND ONE CHEAPER EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGES THAT WE ALL LOVE(HOW MANY WOULD I HAVE IF IT WERN'T FOR SHIPPING:confused: :confused: ) OR LOOK FOR HERP SHOWS IN YOUR AREA. EVEN IF YOU HAD TO PLAN A SMALL TRIP IM SURE YOU WOULD SAVE ENOUGH MONE TO JUSTIFY IT IF YOU GOT A FEW GOOD SNAKES....JUST A THOUGHT :)

Iris
07-25-2002, 07:46 PM
He's from the United Arab Emigrates (I think that's how you spell it) and he says he's the only one in his country with corn(s).

Vedica
07-30-2002, 02:16 PM
What in the name of all that is whole and decent. Where do you live? Obviously not in the U.S.A You would be paying entirely too much for corns at that price. I agree with the general consensus of the respondees. You should read, then read some more, then read, read, read. Buy the book! Raise the snakes first,m then worry about breeding them later. Don't get ahead of yourself.:)

Vedica
07-30-2002, 02:19 PM
$300 for corns! U.S. currency. Friend, we have a term here in the U.S.--You are getting screwed! Please be careful, the herping business is full of a lot of undesirable types. :(

BeniciaBrian
07-30-2002, 08:01 PM
He is in the UAE. Thats why they are so expensive.