• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

half food eater

scotty

The Charmer
Yesterday was feed time for my snake... i was feeding 1 pinkie every 2 days but after sum good advice from u guys im changing to 2 pinkies every 5 days.. so i placed 2 pinkie on her feed tray but she only ate the one and left the other... i left the pinkie over nyt but it was not tuched at all..

what shud i do to change her feeding pattern

leave her feeding for a longer time ie.. leave her 5 days from now and then offer 2 pinkie agen or what?

yes i would leave her at least 5/6 days before giving her another 2 pinkies, maybe as you have recently changed her feeding pattern, she only wanted one so if you leave her now for 5/6 days she should eat the both of them, and if she eats both pinkies confortably and doesnt regurge try a mouse up like a small fuzzie and see how she goes, at least that way its only one good size mouse and not 2 little ones, not that it really matters.
good luck and keep us updated on how she does.
:D

Back