PDA

View Full Version : finally got the cornsnake manual

finally got the cornsnake manual

kris (UK)
07-24-2002, 05:44 AM
yep i have just got it posted thru my door!!! i have been wanting this book since ooooooooooooooo ages ago!!! but i finally got it from amazon, its really good !!!!

KRIS

snakemanone
07-24-2002, 07:07 PM
HI KRIS

Did u find it hard to get,i was realy lucky,last year about 2 or 3 weekends after i got my first corn i was at a boot fair looking for tanks to breed mice in , anyway my 10 year old son (who was looking at a toy stand) called out to me that there was a snake book for 50p did i want it, i said yes without even looking at it,and it wasnt until we got home that i realised what it was,bargain or what?? its now my bible.........................

.................................STEVE :D :D

kris (UK)
07-25-2002, 03:36 AM
. . . i got it from amazon, and with p&p it all worked out at about £8.00, im not really bothered about the price as it will come in very handy in the future when i want to breed ect... ect...

do you know of any really good corn snake breeders in the uk ? ? ?

KRIS

snakemanone
07-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Hi Kris.

We only moved up here last year from kent and as i go to kent a couple of times a month i still deal with a guy from margate,he's the only person i know realy,i answered his advert he was after a bearded dragon and i had one at that time, i was after a corn snake ,he said that he bred them and had a couple of hatchlings i could have in exchange for the dragon,i speak to him on the phone and e.mail but have'nt seen him for a while, other than that,as Manuel said " I KNOW NUTTING"sorry.

.........................................STEVE.

Neil
08-02-2002, 04:54 PM
Snakemanone, you were very lucky to get the manual for 50p, I paid something like ten pounds for mine but I would've paid more for such a fantastic book!! I'm actually just about to buy another snake book from amazon.co.uk

CrazyCorn
08-03-2002, 12:18 PM
I finally just got copy of the cornsnake manual! and i love it! Hmm maybe a new revised addition that includes more pictures and section about who is doing what projects would be a great idea! Not that im complaining though! lol Great book,havent read it all though :rolleyes: oh well maybe i finish it today! ;)

Alicia
08-03-2002, 12:41 PM
It is a great resource to have around. I keep two copies because I am always misplacing things:) I'm looking forward to the revised edition coming out. It's only been 3 years since the last one but things seem to change quickly. I'm really looking forward to new pics!!

Neil
08-05-2002, 12:43 PM
A new edition? Wow, can't wait!! Will it be released in the UK at the same time as in America?
Neil