PDA

View Full Version : viv pics

viv pics

apollo's mom
07-24-2002, 07:55 PM
i cant remember which person wanted them posted or which thread it was in but someone asked for posted pictures of vivariums. so here is mine. i have a lot of plants (all fake but made of a fabric that can be tossed in bleach solution and survive...lets hear it for good fake non-plastic plants!) some wood and bark hides and a water dish you cant see in this pic because it is behind the plant on the far right. the water dish is a fake stone (plastic) that is large enough for him to curl up and soak in but the plant makes it so he thinks he is hiding. basically he can get from one end of the tank to the other without thinking he is visable. he seems to like hiding in the plants and crawling up the vines to a glass plate under the lid where he "suns." the bedding is simply paper towels for cleanliness sake. if you look carefully you can see him going down the left side and across the back. i hope this posts clearly...

CornsnakeKeeper
07-24-2002, 10:22 PM
Nice. Should be one happy lil fella...

Jimmy C.
07-25-2002, 02:05 PM
That's really nice !
I now use Aspen as bedding, I used to use paper towels but every time and I mean EVERY time I cleaned the viv. the snake would wait about 2 minutes and then pooped.:(
With the Aspen I can scoop out the soiled area.
Anyway very nice viv.
Jimmy C.

srw3897
07-30-2002, 10:10 PM
nice viv
how many gallons?
how big is your snake?

apollo's mom
07-31-2002, 10:05 AM
my snake is about 4.5 feet long. hes fully grown. i forget how many gallons the tank is but the demensions are 38" long, 13" deep, and 16" tall. :)

Iris
07-31-2002, 07:33 PM
Nice setup!
I use aspen for my yearling and paper towels for my hatchlings. The aspen is great for them to tunnel, but the babies' poops are so small that I have trouble finding them in the aspen, so I use paper towels for now. :)

niki
04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
another pic of my viv