PDA

View Full Version : SLINKA FINALLY SHED!!!

SLINKA FINALLY SHED!!!

SilverTongue
07-25-2002, 04:43 PM
hehe wow her colors are SOOOO NICE! I love it!!! I will get pics asap I am soo happy i didnt think she was ever gonna shed!!!

Iris
07-25-2002, 07:52 PM
lol don't you love it?
Xavier shed 2 nights ago and he's just so..pretty. (male=pretty?)
The orange on him really shows now. :) I showed my mom the shed skin and she shuddered. I then threw it out :rolleyes:

Abuyoussef
07-25-2002, 11:14 PM
mine is sheeding too....the under part of it is tranparent and eye are blue....yeah and i always see cre sheets that talk about sheeding..... they mention blue eyes an stuff but they never mentioned that under the body becomes transparent at first...... huh huh huh i discoverd it ....i changed history....im a vet now :P...any ways congrats on ur snake

Iris
07-26-2002, 01:58 AM
The belly becomes transparent?? That doesn't happen to any of my snakes.
They become duller and the belly checks aren't quite as dark and distinct but you can't see through the belly.

Abuyoussef
07-26-2002, 05:50 AM
look at pictres of my snakes's belly in my site

www.supremesnakes.cjb.net (http://www.supremesnakes.cjb.net)

Abuyoussef
07-26-2002, 06:01 AM
im collecting sheds

Iris
07-26-2002, 01:08 PM
ok but you said the belly becomes transparent. Transparent means you can see through; clear.
And I have no clue which pic you want me to look at but I know what a normal's ventral side looks like.

There's an "edit" button which you can use to add to a previous post. You should refrain from double posting to save space.