• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Do corns digest their food fast?

Snakelover06

I'm new to the world of snakes. I fed Zeus (my snake of course) on Monday, and I swear the next day the lump was gone. I looked everywhere in the cage to see if he regurgitated his food,but I saw no pinkie and I saw nothing. I only saw what I think was poop. :shrugs: Also, I picked her today....is that too soon?

corns take about 2-3 days to digest there food after the first day the lump will be gone. its just that the stomach breaks the food down into a simpler form ( like liquid), so thats why the lump isnt there. and no today isnt too soon.

hope i helped

Your snake might be ready for the next food size. I usually go up in feeding if they are looking for food right away after feeding, or continue to search for food the day I've fed.

Agreed...generally a lump is still visible the next day...if not, it is probably time to feed more.

I usually wait a minimum of 48 hours after feeding to handle my snakes.

Back