PDA

View Full Version : my new little buddies...

my new little buddies...

vbgrafx
04-05-2002, 08:23 PM
finally gettin' around to postin' pics of my new little guys. one's a male hypo and one's a female milk phase. i had originally bought them from rich for my sister and her fiance, but after they came in the mail, i decided to get my sister camping equipment.:D they were happy with that, and i love these little guys. i think i'm gettin' addicted! i already have some more on order. thanks again rich.
V–X

vbgrafx
04-05-2002, 08:25 PM
and here's the male...

Iris
04-05-2002, 09:39 PM
both are beautiful animals...I think I like the hypo male a little bit better though...hehe

joe clark
04-05-2002, 10:21 PM
vbgrafx,
Sorry, I have to commend you on the camping equipment. I would have done the same thing. "Here's a tent, go find your own corns.":D
joe clark

Simon
04-06-2002, 03:43 AM
Very nice!
I too think that the hypo is better looking but then both are great corns!

Just got to love them!

Good luck and Happy Herping!

vbgrafx
04-06-2002, 04:29 AM
i think the female is about to shed soon. i'm anxious to see how she looks afterwards. but i'm not too sure though. yesterday her eyes seemed extremely glazed, but not nearly so much today. they looked almost clear today. so i'm not sure. hope that's normal. anyone know?
V–X

Hurley
04-06-2002, 10:31 AM
When mine shed, they tend to get dark and muted in coloration, then the bellies get opaque and the eyes go opaque for a day or two. After that they clear up for a day or three prior to shedding. Sounds perfectly normal to me, let's see a pic of her in a few days!

Nice babies. I have a hypo from Rich as well, she is a 'garbage can' snake, eats anything and everything. She is growing like a weed and is a doll.

:)

CornsnakeKeeper
04-06-2002, 11:58 AM
Nice corns! Ilike the camping equipment idea! LOL! What did you order now? j/w

vbgrafx
04-06-2002, 01:13 PM
i have an amel, an anery, and a ghost (all males) on order to be shipped this monday. unfortunately, rich was a little too low on females to ship any out before this weekend's show. so i requested the same order all females after he gets his '02 supply. :) i'm not going to be breeding any time soon, so i'm just going a little crazy over the different morphs right now. may god help me!!!:D

CornsnakeKeeper
04-06-2002, 01:22 PM
Sweet! Wish I could get more... the only way I could get them right now is if I win them or something. SOunds like you're gonna have a nice little collection. Just curious... do you house a bunch of them together? (will you?)

vbgrafx
04-06-2002, 01:31 PM
well, i have two tanks. one i have my two balls in, but they're fine together. in the other, i have my two corns, but they pretty much stay on opposite sides of the tank from each other. they're both still babies but with as much as i've read about NOT housing corns together, i started building a small rack to hold 9 rubbermaid containers this morning. so hopefully when this next shipment comes in, i'll have individual homes ready for all of 'em.

CornsnakeKeeper
04-06-2002, 01:36 PM
That sounds neat. Just wondering how you were doing it. I have 3 '00 babies that I've housed together since they were babies with no problems, so don't be too scared. Good luck!

Kevin M
04-07-2002, 09:39 AM
Good luck with the new corns, Thery look awsome.

-Kev

stormi
09-18-2005, 11:39 AM
and here's the male...
nice :flames: :crazy02: :grin01: :cool: :cry: