PDA

View Full Version : In Search of Rich Z

In Search of Rich Z

Hope H
07-30-2002, 06:49 AM
I have e-mailed Rich to try and get some hatchlings held for me till the MARS show. Haven't got any reply. Does anyone know how to reach him? Or does he just not hold snakes anymore till shows? Thanks....

CornsnakeKeeper
07-30-2002, 07:38 AM
He does. It's a busy time of the year...
He usually posts on here at least a couple times a day...
Read the new message in the SerpenCo forum and then private message him. So how many new additions did you talk yourself into? :D

Matt L
07-30-2002, 04:36 PM
I would imagine that right about now Rich is in a "Hurricane" of hatchlings, give him some time, he will usually get back to you. You can also call him, I'm sure Rich will hold the animals as long as he has some sort of financial commitment.

Good Luck!

Hope H
07-30-2002, 07:13 PM
Well, I think I've talked myself into a Butter Motley and a Het for Motley Butter...To many choices, so little money :(

HomeBreeder
07-30-2002, 07:32 PM
nice choice, Cider - I love the caramel variants... with a triple-het you'd be getting all types of offspring! And what if they are both het anery and you dont know it? You might even get some snows out of a clutch! As is though you're still looking at potentially breeding:

normals,
caramels,
amels,
butters,
motleys, and of course:
caramel motleys,
amel motleys,
butter motleys,

Fun! Good luck!

^Curtis

Rich Z
08-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Darn! As far as I know I never got that email. Or maybe I did and have replied to it already. Not too many brain cells left that are still working....

Sorry!

Matter of fact, this is the first I have seen this thread...... Things are pretty nuts around here with babies STILL hatching out.

Hope, try using the private message feature of this message board, or else post your question/requests in my own forum here on this site.

Thanks.