PDA

View Full Version : Watery Poop?

Watery Poop?

fergen8er
02-27-2005, 01:09 AM
I've had my corn for a couple weeks now and twice now while holding him he has "pooped" a really clear liquid with a brown solid in the middle, not on me but on my desk. I've seen him poop a more white and black solid poop a few days after eating. The two are very different. The watery poop really doesn't stink and I don't think that he is musking or anything like that. I thought maybe it was some sort of defense mechanism but he seems very at ease and that he likes to be held, generally when i open his cage he will come over to my hand. So I don't think it's because he is upset. I was just curious for an answer from more experience people what this might be.
Thank You,
Richard

CAV
02-27-2005, 02:11 AM
It doesn't really sound abnormal. The color and consistency varies from time to time. Just watch it and especially pay attention to the snake’s behavior.

BTW, where are you?

fergen8er
02-27-2005, 02:13 AM
San Angelo, at the great Angelo State University. What about you?

CAV
02-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Stuck in Austin, went to A&M twice, but I grew up in Lubbock. I'll be out in West Texas for an annual Trans-Pecos snake trip at the end of May. :dancer:

gardenmum
02-27-2005, 02:38 AM
I have snakes that sometimes poop that clearish with brown solids and sometimes a more white without so much liquid and sometimes white and tannish with no liquid. So, I would say you have nothing to worry about. Well, except that he is going on your desk....LOL. :)

Spirit
02-27-2005, 02:41 AM
It doesn't really sound abnormal. The color and consistency varies from time to time. Just watch it and especially pay attention to the snake’s behavior.

BTW, where are you?

What's this? A serious reply about poop? You're slipping, Gary! ;)

CAV
02-27-2005, 02:46 AM
I said I'd reply because the avatar was the coolest. Two things that you just don't mess around with, pygmies in New Guinea and French bashing....I really don't like Frogs.

Quigs
02-27-2005, 03:22 AM
I said I'd reply because the avatar was the coolest.
Gary, I could have sworn you said...

"I'll post just because your avatar rocks!"

Definate slippage there!

CAV
02-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Tomato, tomato. (Insert northern, southern dialect accordingly) I believe I effectively made my point!

I do try to be subtle you know.... :rolleyes:

Rosebear
02-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Tomato, tomato. (Insert northern, southern dialect accordingly) I believe I effectively made my point!

Please, would someone pass me a paper towel? My monitor is now covered with a light spray of coffee.... ;)

thelyonsking
02-27-2005, 01:10 PM

I think I just blew a mini-corndog out my nose!!!!

not on me but on my desk

Lucky dog! I'm usually the target. :-puke01: