PDA

View Full Version : proud of my baby

proud of my baby

ruby's dad
02-27-2005, 05:41 PM
hi.. all just want to tell someone my news, my amel just managed to eat her first fuzzy, i tried before and she just looked at it and slithered away, but this time she took it, i will have to re think feeding schedule, will have to go to once a week till she gets a bit bigger :cheers:

Cindy
02-27-2005, 06:45 PM
That is always a great feeling to see them eat, but i think a good one piece shed is the best snakey high..... good luck with your baby

thelyonsking
02-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Tigger ate his first fuzzy about a week ago; I was so amazed and proud! Congratulations! :cheers:

dionythicus
02-28-2005, 12:53 AM
I've bumped a few of my babies up to fuzzies and they are taking them just fine. It's so nice when they eat all their dinner. LOL

JTGoff69
02-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Congrats! I'm having problems getting my '04s to move on to the fuzzies, but I think I have narrowed it down to the breeder. They will chow down on Rodentpro's large pinks, but wont touch the peach fuzzies I bought from Feeders Plus at a show. Can't say I blame them, though, they look like they were malnourished and were frozen in terrible shape. The only one that will eat their mice is the yearling Jungle corn, she gobbles up 2 of their large fuzzies and looks for more. :) Needless to say, I must make another order through Rodentpro soon.

ruby's dad
02-28-2005, 03:48 PM
i always go to the local breeder, he also supplies food and i can get to look at the pinkies/fuzzies and reject the dodgy looking ones. mind you his food is always okay.have a look at his stocks at www.thesnakeshop.co.uk