• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

00' male Orange Candycane

Clint Boyer

'Former' Snake slave
00occmale

Very very nice candy canes!

Out of all the morphs, I like the candy canes the most! Either Red or Orange bloches, I just go to love them!!!!! They are so nice!!

:cool:

Wow! And you nailed the tongue shot in the 2nd one lol. It almost looks like the white has been painted on with like..witeout cuz he looks so perfect.

Love the shape

I am interested in the heafty look to your snake. Cornelius is getting long but not so solid. I am afraid he will outgrow his head. Sam~~~~~~~:~

He's a good eater

I have switched to feeding mostly rats and seem to get better growth from my snakes.
They are very individualistic though, some do better than others.

Man, the white on that looks BRIGHT! Looks like you painted him with white out. ;) I'm not a big fan of candycanes but that one is sweet.

Where do you sell yours at? What shows do you attend?

Mostly wholesale

In the past I have sold mostly to one pet store and another wholesaler. I have advertised in the paper and sold a few to members of my herp club.
I will probably try to do at least one or 2 shows this year though. I should have enough of the higher end stuff that wholesalers don't want. I have sold a few over the net but only to people I know pretty well. I don't do this as a business, I don't want to get too comercial.
The 2 shows that I'm considering would be the Puyallup Washington show and one in Hillsboro Oregon.

Puyallup? Yeah!

It was great last year! Lots of nice corns.

To everybody else out there, NEENER NEENER NEENER! :p

What colors would you bring? I would recommend some slightly older than brand new babies if you have them, since everybody else brings hatchlings the older ones sell better of course.

What would I bring to Puyallup?

I would probably have a wider variety then most.
Everything from normals to Blizzards, Butters, Ghosts, Crimsons, Motleys, Creamsicles, Caramels, Ambers and many more.

It's too hard for me to hold snakes over for a year. I have too many mouths to feed and I need the space. I may have a few holdbacks that I'd take to sell though. I've also got about a half dozen adult males that don't fit into my plans that would go also.

But, I'm still just considering it.

Back