PDA

View Full Version : HE BIT ME

HE BIT ME

little twiglet
08-05-2002, 11:40 AM
last night i was holding my friends snake and i went home washed my hand and picked up twig and the little git bit me he has neva bit anyone b4 he not that sort of snake and again this mornig when i went to change his water he did it again i dont want him to get into the habit of biting people he isn't due to shed and he definatly isnt hungary i feed him with tweezers so he doesn't relate hands with dinner time i dont no what his problem is any ideas

Neil
08-05-2002, 12:32 PM
It's not all that unusual for some corns to just get a bit annoyed for no real reason, especially if they are quite young. Maybe your corn feels a little insecure or something and wants to be left alone. I would perhaps leave it for a few days to let it calm down, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing to worry about.
Neil

little twiglet
08-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Cheers i was just kinda worried in case he was in pain anywhere and it hurt him when i picked him up

BloodyCats
08-09-2002, 06:32 PM
If he bites you in the future, try to keep handling him for a few minutes afterward. If it really hurts or puts you off, try using gloves to pick him up. If you put him back in the tank right after he bites you he learns that bites will get him put back in the cage and then will start biting to get his way. And we don't want that!