• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Favourite Colour Morphs

Neil

Just wondering what everyone's favourite colour morphs are:

Mine are Miamis because I really like the grey colour.
I also like Butter because some are just incredibly bright and gorgeous.
Another favourite is the good old Carolina because it was my first corn and the dark browns are really nice.
What about you?

HAH! I could never pick just one!

Pewter?
Sunglow?
Opal?
Bloodred?
Blizzard?
Caramel?
Milksnake Phase?
Candy Cane?

What about all the ones we know we can breed, but just haven't been produced yet?

What about the "other" aspect of corn snake morphology - i.e. the patterning? Motley, Banded, Aztec, ZigZag, Okeetee, Striped... I like them ALL! :cool: :cool: :cool:

^Curtis

Me, I'm waiting for those lavender motleys to come down to a price that won't wipe my bank account. I can't help but drool over the pics of those guys.

I love bright colors so I'm a huge fan of Okeetee and Sunglow, I also like hypomelanistics as well.

I love all of them....
but I too like bright color morphs...
so the
amel,
sunglow,
okeetee,
well...what the heck...I like all of them.....
but I would say that my favorite is the candy canes....

I love them all too. I especially like any that are peach, orange or reds, like (pinkish) snows, sunglows, amels, and bloodreds.

I like the darker ones
anerys especially. I start drooling if I see a gorgeous silver animal with black saddles
I also really really like pewters although they are wayy out of my price range at the moment:(

I love em all but im a pattern freak!!! lol
But i also love butters and caramels to death . therefore my very favorites are the Butter Motleys, caramel motleys and (drool)Butter Stripe (drool) lol !!!

ambers!!!!!!!!

closely followed by caramels, butters, charcoals, and pewters. amber stripe?!?!?! DROOL!!!!!

you don't like hospitals you like taco bell!(name that movie)

I prefer the morphs which change, okeetees and blood reds, they'r like jawbreakers/gobbstoppers, you think it's one flavor but then you get through that layer too find an even betterlayer, and just as you're getting used to lemon you reach another layer never knowing when you've hit the center....

(ogres are like onions, they stink? yes..no oh they make you cry no oh you leave them out in the sun they get all brown and start sprouting ittle white hairs no layers, ogres have layers, onions have layers, you get it we both have layers?

ya

:)
(ogres are like onions, they stink? yes..no oh they make you cry no oh you leave them out in the sun they get all brown and start sprouting ittle white hairs no layers, ogres have layers, onions have layers, you get it we both have layers?

I loved that movie!

Anyone every noticed how incredibly gorgeous Hypo Bloodreds are? What's funky about them is that they are actually the colour of blood. It's amazing how much they change from hatchling to adult!!

Yeah, incredible is the right word for their color! I have a mental list of the morphs of snakes I'd like to have some day, and hypo bloodred is in the top 5. Unique and awsome!

welllll, i would have to say snow (that is what i have) or hypo bloodred (I LOVE EM) i want a hypo bloodred so bad, well those are my favorite 2.

corn crib

0.0.1 snow corn (female named Loki)

Back