• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Blood X Red Motley het Ghost

carol

Down with the sickness
I am expecting some killer RED animals from these two. Hypos and Normals het for Blood, Motley, and 50% possible het for Anery.

First pic is an Updated pic of the Hypo Blood. He is only 2 years so I expect him to color out some more.

Second pic os of the female Motley

Third pic is a Normal Motley offspring that the female Striped Mot produced last year when I bred her to a Striped Mot Ghost. She really passed on the color so I have high hopes for the offspring when crossing her with a Bloodred.

Attachments

• HypoBlood4-4.JPG
    HypoBlood4-4.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 471
  • pumpkincloseup.JPG
    pumpkincloseup.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 468
  • redmot4-4.JPG
    redmot4-4.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Phew, it sure looks like my little Hypo Blood is fertile. I counted at least 10 good eggs and she isn't done yet. Sure there is a slug or two in there, but not bad for a first timer bred to 4 different females! :eek: I sure hope I get the same results with the Hypo Lav!

Attachments

• pumpkinlaying.JPG
    pumpkinlaying.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 444
Wow
Nice looking snakes~
Love that clutch~
Not bad at all for first time breeder~
Now the countdown begins~

Oh my ! NICE Carol !!

Darnit, all my '05 purchases are lined up !! No more, I'm not looking..no, just say no !!

Ok one more peek and drool won't hurt me..LOL !

Must.....resist...be strong.....sigh, darn redheads.....

Check your email later tonight..LOL@myself !

:) on the avatar...I think you and I are the only ones that know why I'm using it haha ! I keep thinking of when he becomes the short order cook in that restaurant lol ! A man of MANY talents ;)

Gronk said:
:) on the avatar...I think you and I are the only ones that know why I'm using it haha ! I keep thinking of when he becomes the short order cook in that restaurant lol ! A man of MANY talents ;)

Who doesn't know who Kronk is??! I agree, I love the avatar :D

Kronk: *GASP* "My spinach puffs!"

:grin01:

Got a 1.1 pair of these little beauties from Carol Tuesday ! REALLY looking forward to seeing them grow up (Grin).

Gorgeous!

What beautiful, intense red on the parents! Be sure to post some photos of the babies in a few months.

Thanks Kathy! The Hypo Blood male came from you! I was just feeding these guys and they look great! I'll post pics soon.

Carol..

Been meaning to ask and keep forgetting, so figured I'd put it here..lol...
The pair I got from this breeding...are they both het motley ? Or is it just something that needs to be proven out in years to come ?

One deli lid said het Hypo Blood, the other het Hypo Blood Motley (Grin).

Just wanted to be sure for my records, they're doing great and eating like champs ! As with all the snakes I've gotten from you...darn fine animals. :)

They are both definate het for Hypo, Blood, and Motley, they also have a 50% chance of being het Anery if you wanted all the info ;). I must have just had a brain fart when I wrote out the deli cup, get those a lot lately. Both hatchlings were previously labeled "Pumpkins" (the name of thier Striped Mot mother) so I relabeled them and must have just left out the "motley" part on one of them.

(Grin) Thanks for the info Carol. I completely understand the "brain fart" thing..been there, done that..lol !

I've been bad about getting around to this, but I did snap a quick pic of this little male yesterday. He's not one of the reddest ones, but he's nice. I just hatched a bunch of second clutchers, but it looks like they are mostly male. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• keepermale.JPG
    keepermale.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 64
Back