PDA

View Full Version : Contact

Contact

SilverTongue
08-09-2002, 01:28 AM
Heya Rich how do you contact people to let them know you are sending their snakes and will you be contacting me soon? :)

Iris
08-09-2002, 01:44 AM
I think he calls

dartguy
09-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Is that right? do you call? couldn't find any info about it. just ordered pair of ambers :D

kenalotia
09-06-2002, 05:58 PM
He e-mailed me about shipping. We then arranged what day it would be shipped on, so I could be at home to receive my snake. :) I don't think he ships unless he hears from you that you will actually be there. I think you get to choose the date of shipping, too, unless he'll be at a show that day.

Rich Z
09-06-2002, 09:09 PM
Please bear in mind that I have to work my shipping schedule around my show schedule. This time of year is real nuts and this year is especially so.

Dartguy, I did get your order for the Ambers (at least I think it was you), but am trying to think of a way to tell you I am a bonehead and ran out of shipping boxes. :rolleyes:

SilverTongue - please excuse me if I can't remember the real names associated with all of the handles here, but what is the name on the order form? I normally try to contact people via email to arrange a shipping date. If all I have is a phone number, to be quite honest, they sometimes get delayed being contacted.

Right now I have a full schedule for shipping this upcoming Monday. Then we are packing for the Mid Atlantic Show the following weekend. If my order of shipping boxes comes in on time, I will be scheduling further shipments on Wednesday, 9/18th.

Sorry about the delay, but with all of the animals I have to get taken care of and fed, ship out orders, do the shows, and keep up the correspondence, I have a lot of stuff to try to juggle. I'm trying to do the best I can.