• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what is it?

cwetzker

Take a look at this link:
freckled corn?

Has anyone seen a morph like this and what is it called? The strange thing is once i clicked through to the site, he doesn't even sell corns.

I don't know for certain, but when I put my cursor over the picture, the name of the photograh showed up as "calico beauty snake." So, I'm guessing that's what that is.

The head really looks like a corn to me. But maybe that's because I like corns the most. I guess it could be another rat snake subspecies.

Actually,

that's what happens when you don't rinse the bleach out of your Rubbermaid thouroughly enough. That was a Normal.
:D tee-hee

Darin is right. If you look at the sites pricelist, that snake is not listed as a corn at all. It is listed as a Calico Chinese Rat Snake or something like that. It does look very much like a corn though. Very pretty whatever it is.

Back