PDA

View Full Version : Regyrge Time fram

Regyrge Time fram

SonOfDon
05-11-2005, 12:53 AM
I searched for this answer but found none.....

What is a "normal" time frame for a regurge? My Corn regurged for the first time after his 3rd feeding 3 days later. This seems to be an unusually long time but I really don't know.

Please help, thanks

SOD

SonOfDon
05-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Geez...sorry for the typos

zwyatt
05-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Most people say that if you wait 48hrs after feeding then you are pretty much past the regurge point. But that by no means rules out the chance of them regurging after 2 days. I'm not sure how long after feeding they can possibly regurge though. Make sure to wait 10 days before offering the next meal, which should be smaller than a typical meal. There are several threads about coming back from a regurge if you are unsure what to do. Just do a search on regurges. Hopefully everything works out.

Anazazia
05-11-2005, 02:27 AM
My guy has regurged after 4 days. I'd been feeding on mondays and found it on Friday night and I know it wasn't there before that, so it's not unheard of.

MegF.
05-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Sounds like your temps are too low if it's going 3-4 days before a regurge. Usually it's because they can't digest the food because of the cool temps and so the food rots in their belly before it can be properly processed. Check your warm side temps at the substrate (belly) level and make sure they're at least 82-86 degrees F.