PDA

View Full Version : Updated pics of possible Ultra hets...

Updated pics of possible Ultra hets...

carol
05-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Well they are the result of an Ultramel Motley X Lavendar so I don't know if they are het Amel or Ultra. They still seem "not right" to me, but I decided to post them in here so we don't have to see the stupid *hybrid* discussion beat to death even more. They are interesting to say the least.

Hurley
05-12-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm liking this room...

Anyway, of course I go to get photos of the hets for ultra, anery, stripe and they are both totally blue. :rolleyes: Well...I took pictures anyhoo. :D

Here is the female:

Hurley
05-12-2005, 10:21 AM
and the male:

Hurley
05-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Here is a pair of 2005 Normals het amel/ultra, charcoal, and possibly caramel, motley:

Hurley
05-12-2005, 10:23 AM
And for grins, a pair of 2005 ultramels:

Russell
05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Connie,
those Ultramels are gorgeous! But yeah, I know, I've said that already...but I must say I'm very very impressed! Someday I'll get one in my collection...LOL! Anyhow, I'm just sitting back eyeing my egg boxes every now and then to make sure incubation is going ok. So far, so good! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL! Now what in the world am I going to do...with 19 normal babies? Well, I guess I better pray that people will love their parents so well that they want double het babies! Take care, and thanks again for showing updated pics of the Ultramels and het Ultramel babies.
Russell

stephen
07-28-2005, 02:19 AM
I would say they are het for ultra and lavender,Can you post a pic of your ultramel motley? I love to see the adults.I have normals from lavender X ultra. but they dont really look much different then a bright normal and I did notice the bellys have brown and orange colored checkers. Dont know why that is? Hope they turn out what you want them to.

carol
07-28-2005, 03:13 AM
These were bred by Kat Hall. Their father is the same male she posted pics of in her GoldDust Mot thread.

stephen
07-28-2005, 03:20 AM
Oh so the are also possable het for carmel I suppose?

Jynx
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Hypo Okeetee x Ghost eggs hatching. Funny to think I'm actually hoping for 19 Normals! LOL!

Is she a sunkissed okeetee, or hypo a? Hey, I would be excited about a clutch full of normals any day. Then again, any clutch is exciting to me :)