PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 rat colony available in AZ

1.2 rat colony available in AZ

sdmessmer
05-12-2005, 12:32 PM
No shipping! I'm cutting back for summer. These rats pop out 13-14 pups in a litter. One of the moms is weaning off a litter right now (I'm keeping) and the other is ready to pop out another litter (yours). Excellent mothers, they do not kill babies and will feed each other's pups. The male gets the job done and is kind to the babies, no cannibalism. They are from my lines and have great temperments, meaning you can clean cages even when they have babies and not get bit. No need for gloves! They make great pets too if you want to sell off some of the babies to pet stores for pets if you don't have enough snakes. Or just gas and freeze the excess rats for later!

I may include an extra female if there is interest.

If you have been thinking of starting some rats I've done the hard work for you! :wavey:

Silvia

Jynx
05-12-2005, 01:51 PM
whatcha asking for them Silvia?

Chris@TPR
05-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm interested in your rats. How much are you asking for them?

sdmessmer
05-12-2005, 03:04 PM
They are $15 for the trio, $20 if you want an extra female. The extra female has been with another colony, but shoud be accepted by the others with no problems once they are on neutral territory.

I forgot to add that they are all young, the females have only had two litters, the extra girl just had her first.

Silvia

sdmessmer
05-12-2005, 07:56 PM
May they live long and prosper greatly for their new mom! :wavey: