PDA

View Full Version : Mice: none here!

Mice: none here!

MightyNutteR
05-25-2005, 07:37 AM
OK, around where i live in Milton Keynes, England, pet shops totally suck. none in mk sell any mice. now i've gone and bought a 15 gallon tank, and mice stuff, but no mice! is there ANY way i can get mice!?

Matthewk
05-25-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm surprised to hear that, do you want them for feeding or as pets? If their for feeding it maybe that they just do not want to sell you mice because they know you have snakes and dont want you to be using them as food. Pet shops are very wary about that in Ireland (feeding live food is against the law here) and I had a similar problem myself. If you can not get mice, try gerbils they might be easier to find. Good luck

MightyNutteR
05-25-2005, 09:19 AM
They just don't have mice, i'm WAS going to get 3 females and 1 male, and keep them as pets, breed ect. i keep asking them, do you have mice yet? "we get them in next week" then i check then, they say the same thing!
My parents say i'm only allowed to breed mice, because they don't like mice, they like gerbals, hamsters, and even rats. so i have to stick with mice, of which i can not find lol, very frustrating.

Jynx
05-25-2005, 11:20 AM
I would try looking around online. I don't know of anyone who does LIVE feeders off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's someone out there that does.