PDA

View Full Version : pooping right after eating

pooping right after eating

steprice
05-31-2005, 06:13 PM
i fed my lil amel 2 pinkies 2nite and immediately after eating the first, i noticed he/she had pooped. it woz defo not a regurge, it woz practically seconds after eating and i know the difference between the 2. just hoping this doesnt point to any problems?

KatieL
05-31-2005, 06:53 PM
I'd say its probably fine, nothing to worry about. :) I'd guess it just means you are feeding on the same schedule it takes him to digest the food.

One of mine (Trogdor), always waits until he is IN his feeding container before relieving himself. As soon as he poops, then he's ready to eat. So this seems like a similar situation to yours, and I can assure you that Trogdor is a healthy little snake and is growing like a weed to prove it. Some snakes are just like that I guess. :)

JTGoff69
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
I agree with Katie, nothing to worry about. Every snake is different. I know I don't go at the same interval every time I eat. LOL Some of mine will go a couple days after eating, some right before their next meal. Some wait until right after I clean the viv! :flames:

fyrefairy
05-31-2005, 07:13 PM
I feed Persephone and Loki, two pinkies each on Mondays and Fridays. She doesn't do it at Monday feedings, but every Friday Persephone goes between pinkies. She, too, is growing like a worm. :)