PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need feeders

Help! Need feeders

jaws
06-04-2005, 09:11 PM
My local pet store stopped stocking fuzzy/hopper sized feeder mice either live or frozen, and pinkies are too small and adults are still way too big. I've started calling around, but I can't find any other stores in the area that have the right size live feeder mice or that even carry frozen hoppers. I'm in the Cincinnati area. Is there anyplace I could buy from, or is there anyone here I could pick up from or have delivered not in bulk? I emailed a bulk provider about getting a pack of 25 frozen hoppers but haven't gotten a response yet, and I need something within the next week or so. I feel awful not being able to find the right food for my snake. Sorry if this isn't the correct forum.

breedingcolors
06-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I don't know anybody in OH sorry but if it would make you feel better, you should know that your snake can live a couple of weeks (even a couple of months) without food and it will still be ok. And if you prefer giving him food sooner, you can also buy some pinkes. Just give it 2 pinkies each instead of 1 fuzzie until you find a place to buy from.

Good luck!