PDA

View Full Version : Anal mice....

Anal mice....

carol
06-06-2005, 11:07 PM
I went to clean one of my mouse tanks, pulled out all their "stuff" and just realized how much they need mental help. I give them a pretty healthy diet supplemented with a little bit of quality dog food, and a little bit of sunflower seeds. I was running low on mouse food this week so they got a little extra dog food and sunflower seeds. They must have thought they won the lottery and not only saved whatever they couldn't eat (knowing I change out their bowl everyday no matter what) but also separated the two. They were sleeping on the sunflower seeds. :rolleyes:

And because I'm feeling a little guilty about cropping him out, here is my latest breeder-male-to-be, "Black Butt". Sorry for the fuzzy pic, no pun intended. Although know looking at this pic he looks more like a "Stuart Little", beside who knows what Stuart's butt looked like under those pants... or did he just wear a shirt? I don't remember!!

Taceas
06-06-2005, 11:22 PM
ROFL! I've never had mine to separate things to that extent that was food related. Only thing they 'collect' and amass in their nests are pig pieces of aspen and the timothy hay I give them each week when I clean out their tubs.

'Black Butt' is too cute! Must be Black Beard's lesser known brother..

CAV
06-07-2005, 12:05 AM
The words "anal" and "mice" should not be used together in a thread heading. :rolleyes:

ARMAGEDDON!

dionythicus
06-07-2005, 12:38 AM
The words "anal" and "mice" should not be used together in a thread heading.

I was thinking the same thing. It certainly caught my eye. ROFL

carol
06-07-2005, 12:49 AM
MEN! :rolleyes:
I guess you were expecting a much more interesting picture. Maybe I should have said " Come take a look at my new male Black Butt ".

A_Mc
06-07-2005, 07:46 AM
The words "anal" and "mice" should not be used together in a thread heading. :rolleyes:

:eek1:............................................ ........... :roflmao:
Well, at least you didn't say 'Black Butt the Anal Mouse' :sidestep:

Jynx
06-07-2005, 11:15 AM
MEN! :rolleyes:
I guess you were expecting a much more interesting picture. Maybe I should have said " Come take a look at my new male Black Butt ".

to their defense (and my embarassment) I thought that too...lol

Joni Garcia
06-07-2005, 02:16 PM
LOL... this site always gives me something to chuckle about. My little girl is sitting in here cutting up cardboard boxes to make hides for our mice... she keeps saying "What's so funny Mom?" Guess I was thinking like Carol... initially, that is.