PDA

View Full Version : Bumping up?

Bumping up?

Inked_lil_girl
06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Last night I gave Ziggy two pinkies. 4 hours later I saw his out and about in his tank and it looked like he had no bump at all in his body like you couldn't tell he eaten that day. I checked he didn't throw up. This was the first time I gave him 2 pinkies. Should I keep him on 2pinkes for a few feeds then try a fuzzy? The pet store does not have peach fuzzies.

Mary-Beth
06-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Right after he ate did he have a lump?
If he did, you might want to check the viv again for a regurge just to be sure.

Inked_lil_girl
06-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Well I thought it was odd too. When I feed him it hardly seemed like he had any bump in his tummy any ways. I felt i could of given him a bigger meal. When I put him back in his tank he drug around in the reptile bark for a while just sticking his head out then later…god I wish I took a pic I saw him with sticking his head into the bark and his his body up in his hide. Thats when I noticed no lump. Ziggy tank is on a dresser in the master bathroom…which is like a freaking small room all to it’s own! Side note shower has a wall between where the sink is and such. But if he had thrown up I would of smelled it. Smell travle real well in that room….! I checked when I got up today as well. No throw up.

Mary-Beth
06-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Is he the snow in your avatar? You could hold him up to a bright light to see if there is food in his stomach.

My coral snow regurged within a few hours of eating and it had no smell at all. The smell depends on how digested the food is.

I hope he still has the food in him! :cheers:

larryg
06-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Try a fuzzy next time. I'm assuming the snake is at least 15 inches.

Inked_lil_girl
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm not at home with him right now but I'll check soon as i can. I'll check in tank again as well. Oh and he's almost 18in's long 17" 1/2 last time i checked. I'll hold him up the the light as well. Yes he's the snow in my avatar. He's getting lots of yellow on his face :)

Mary-Beth
06-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Yea if he's that long I bet he's thick enough for a fuzzy. Thick enough to trick you into thinking he's regurged too. :grin01: