• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Spread it all around...

Cora

The corn that I have had for a while always poops in one location, but my newest additon it seems that I have to comb through the viv to find all the pieces of Repti Bark that have poo on them, although the pieces tend to be on one side of the viv.

Should I be worried that he doesnt go in one spot? or is this ok and does anyone else have this problem?

Thank you

Be happy you have even one that does that :)

All three of mine poop randomly all over their tanks. One seems to enjoy doing it under the aspen on the bottom glass. Every time I do a bedding change for him I need to scrape dried feces up with a razor....

My adult males all poop in the back right hand corner of their viv which is the warm end and seeings I have pretty good ventilation it dries pretty quickly and is easy to pick up with the bark chips. The one pattern I can deffinately see is that mine all poop around the edges of their vivs and almost never near the middle. The little hatchlings are a little more haphazard about it and will poop wherever -but don't all baby animals!!!

mine tend to just go on/in anything i buy for them. Homemade toilet paper or papertowel roll hides are safe, but let me go out and get a storebought hide, they'll break it in within a day. I think it's their way of telling me to save my money

I've just today found one that spread from the shelf on the left (in the pic with the plant pot on its side, sorry no poop tho:)), all the way down to the floor of the viv. Thats quite alot messier than normal. Messy bugger.

My Viv.

Back