PDA

View Full Version : Self healing kinks question.....

Self healing kinks question.....

princess
07-10-2005, 04:04 AM
Well my gorgeous butter and amel clutch has given me 4 butters and 6 amels...yay!!!

All the amels will end up being sold but the 4 butter are keepers (2 to the owner of the father and 2 for me).

That was all very OT...heres the reall meat of the post!!!!

One of the butters hatched out with a small but visible kink in it's uper back at approximately a little higher than heart level.

I'm really dissapointed to see this as it's not an optimal result but I think she/he's beautiful nonetheless.

I bought an anery last year and discovered a lower spine kink after I got home (should have checked a little closer at the expo) which after 34 months was pretty much gone and now 7-8 months on is completely undetectable.

This little butter has a kink to about the same degree but it is higher in the back, do you think it will also 'heal' and the snake will go on to be a healthy adult?

peep_827
07-10-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm certainly not the voice of experience here . . . however I know I've read some posts about babies losing their kinks after a few feedings. Good luck!!! I hope that will be the case with your babies. :)