PDA

View Full Version : HELP! My corn has the runs?

HELP! My corn has the runs?

Rainey
08-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Hello Everybody!

My fiancee was just holding my baby corn (6 weeks) and it went to the bathroom on her :D but it was not solid in the least. It was runny and the lumps of poo were very soft if not totally liquid. I think some of the liquid was urine, but I know not all of it was.

What should I do? What does it mean? How can I help her? Please, I'm kinda worried.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Rainey

Kilojara16
08-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Corn poop is usually runny. I don't think there's much to worry about.

Iris
08-20-2002, 01:13 AM
That's how my snakes' poops always are. I think they're supposed to be like that.

Jr Nimeskern
08-20-2002, 09:09 AM
The corns poop always comes out like that usually... its just that when you give the poop time it starts to harden (hence when you find it its sorta in a clump) I wouldnt worry about it to much...

Neil
08-20-2002, 09:43 AM
You'll find that corn poop is kind of like bird poop but with my liquid in it. Sometimes it will be in soft lump but most of the time it will just gush out. Lol.

Neil

little twiglet
08-20-2002, 11:10 AM
no need to worry at all corn poop is always runny well mine is anyway!

Rainey
08-20-2002, 11:21 AM
You've put my mind at ease! I was totally worried. I had read that corns with the hershey squirts were sick, but I guess what was going on was normal so that's super!

Simon
08-20-2002, 03:18 PM
I think from what you have read is that when poop is yellowish, slimy, guey looking (like slimmer...LOL..) poop like that is sick. Otherwise, liquidy, with white and soild blackish poop is alright.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!