PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Frank Pinello has a website?

Anyone know if Frank Pinello has a website?

Peter
04-09-2002, 10:54 AM
Frank, are out there? I've seen so many wonderful snakes from you and from others who got them from ou. I'd like to know how to get in touch with him.

Frank Pinello
04-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Hi Peter,
You can reach me at Pinello@prodigy.net.
Frank Pinello:p

nicky
04-15-2002, 09:57 PM
I'm sorry not trying to be insulting but who is frank pennilo? A herptrologist a singer? Sorry just haven't heard that name befor no offense ment.:)

Jr Nimeskern
04-15-2002, 10:30 PM
I dont know but Frank do you have a inventory of your snakes for sale? I'm really looking to buy some corns... but haveing a hard time finding a good site/person to buy from

Clint Boyer
04-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Can you sing Frank?

Check out the Photo gallery on kingsnake.com, Franks got some nice pics of his corns there.

Still no eggs from my Candycane crossed with the Miami het amel I got from you Frank, they should be killer!

Peter
04-15-2002, 11:33 PM
Man, if you don't know Frank's work, then you are REALLY missing out. Check out some of his stuff on the Kingsnake.com corn forum. If you don't know the name, then you must be really new to the corn world. One of the greats up there working in that rarified air with Rich, Don, Kathy, Clint, Jeff (who else am I missing? Dr. B. ...) Come on kids, do your homework. You have to familiarize yourself with the greats. Time to do a little research. Otherwise you just can't hang, you'll be forever lost, aimlessly wondering the corn board. You've got to study ALL the masters to be a well rounded corn loving human. (BTW, it is Herpetologist, end of sermon, hopefully a point well taken, you're welcome!);)