PDA

View Full Version : kinda worried?

kinda worried?

little twiglet
08-28-2002, 06:40 PM
hey guys me again!

i have noticed over the last week that twig hasnt been himself he is normally really active and a bit quick and if i take the lid off his tank he comes out by himself! (CHEEKY GIT)
but just recently he hasnt wanted to come out at all and he feels funny when i hold him not like normal he tries to constrict my fingers and squeezes quite tight but he is a bit more limp than normal could he be dehydrated im worried!
i havent changed anything his heat mat is the same and the temp. is fine.
he is due to shed but that didnt bother him last time?
the only thing i have changed is that he is now on 2 pinkies a week could that be his problem??
Is he 2 full up 2 move?
please help me

P.S can anyone tell me what hoppers are?

thanks for all your help

kind regards
Zoe and twig

Neil
08-28-2002, 07:32 PM
I'm not really sure about the behaviour thing- but don't worry too much because sometimes snakes can be a bit moody. Maybe he is a little bit stressed out, try leaving him alone for a while and there are also products you can buy for stress.

Hoppers are the next stage up from fuzzies. They are also sometimes referred to as 'young adults'.

GinnyO
08-28-2002, 09:43 PM
Not sure if it's the shed cycle, but my Willow got very moody just before she shed. She wasn't active, and actually seemed rather depressed! After the shed, she went back to being her old spunky self. AND she got quieter when I first started her on fuzzies. Made me wonder too if I had over-stuffed her!

little twiglet
08-29-2002, 10:57 AM
thanks guys!!
I'll let you no how he gets on if he hasnt improved in a week or so i'll take him 2 the vet!! he should be fine I HOPE!!:(