PDA

View Full Version : When to Feed

When to Feed

miamijuan3
09-12-2005, 02:00 AM
I just got two new corns and am wondering how long do i wait till i try to feed them. I set them up in there own shoe boxes with water bowls and hides. I put in pinkies and the don't seem interested. I am not sure of their ages but i would guess about 1 1/2 to 2 months. I know they need a little time to get comfortable. Should i wait to feed? I am just concerned if they are going to eat or not. they both look good.

ultimuttone
09-12-2005, 02:23 AM
I've only had one of my babies eat within 24hrs of getting him. I would say to wait and give em time to settle in. I just wait and feed on the mext scheduled feeding day for the rest of the bunch. If they don't eat wait until the next feeding day and try again. When they are comfortable and ready they should be fine.

ultimuttone
09-12-2005, 02:30 AM
BTW- are these your new ones from the show?

miamijuan3
09-12-2005, 02:47 AM
Yes the Anahiem show was great. I picked up a 0.1 Snow and a 0.1 normal stripe. I still haven't named them thought i would sleep on it. This was my first show so i was amazed thank god my wife and kids went with me or we would all be eating top ramen for the rest of the week... :grin01:

ultimuttone
09-12-2005, 03:05 AM
Yeah, they are having the show in Tucson coming up-good thing I'm going to be too busy playing catch up at work to go or we might be having to snack on ramen and mousesicles here:grin01: :-puke01:

miamijuan3
09-12-2005, 03:25 AM
Ha Ha Mousecicles the other other white meat..... :eatpointe