• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

feed

corns are cool

lost in my world!!! lol
hi i Fed my snake about two weeks ago and he still hasant pooped
so can i still Cary on with the food or wait till its pooped :shrugs:

thankx cornsarecool

I had the same problem i fed him and the next day he had the mother of all dookies so just feed him i say

i offer food once a week his setup is a30g tank with uvlight and Walter dish hide box substrate is newspaper heat pad thats it

My guy is in a 20 gal, w/ aspen, and we've fed him 4 times now, and I've NEVER seen snake waste, ever. We have him out all the time and everything..but on newspaper you should probably be seeing it..I dunno.

I think that the only time you see snake poo and actually realize what it is, is if they poo on you. Not really pretty. I would feed him. It doesnt hurt humans if we dont poo after every meal. The snake will probably figure out whats best :D

Have you looked inside and under absolutely everything? Corns can get that poop to stick to some pretty wicked places. Have you been changing the water? Sometimes they feel the need to relieve themselves in the water dish, and it can be hard to tell what the heck is floating in there when you get back. :puke01:

Preita said:
I think that the only time you see snake poo and actually realize what it is, is if they poo on you.

Well, I just spent a few hours feeding and cleaning, and I encountered a whole lot of it. I had no trouble realizing what it was despite the fact that it wasn't excreted directly on me.

two weeks is a bit long.... try giving him a warm soak (bath) *NOT HOT -- just WARM* usually that will get them to go... you will need to put him in a container with a lid on it and let him swin in about an inch or so of LUKE WARM water (he should be able to hold his head out of the water with ease)... then he should go within a short time.

hope that helps,

Back