PDA

View Full Version : OK...I Made an "Oops"...Here It Is Again!

OK...I Made an "Oops"...Here It Is Again!

Susan
09-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Rich - EXCELLENT choice for a new forum...and much needed!

WELCOME new members! You've picked THE place to be if you have even the slightest interest in cornsnakes. You'll find a wealth of information here from the leaders in the cornsnake world. This is the place to talk "corn", plus the occasional side-track into just about any subject, especially in the Chat Room. You'll make friends here.

Now...a little about me. I'm Susan and have been raising and breeding cornsnakes for 10 years, and have also raised and bred veiled chameleons and red-tail boas, plus have had an iguana and a couple of ball pythons. My collection is up to about 115 cornsnakes and 4 boas now, and will probably continue to grow unless I can break my heart and sell a few older breeders.

I live in Florida on the Gulf coast north of Tampa and have been a certified veterinary technician for 22 years. I'm married to a wonderful man (I'm usually just having fun when I say derogatory comments about hubby) and have 2 adorable (most of the time) children (daughter is just turning 8 and the boy is 5). I also have a German Shepherd and a cat (American Shorthair), and hubby has his fish. I grew up in New York (Catskill Mountains) so be warned, you may see the occasional NY attitude from me, but I've been transplanted long enough to have mellowed with age.

And since you will see it mentioned, the "tree" is hubby's mimosa tree in the front yard, plus a second one on the side of the house, that I usually take pictures of my snakes in. And it does bloom every year...nice pink flowers...so don't let the flowers confuse you (although I have been known to use some other flowers in my pics).

I have my own forum...Susan's Inner Sanctum...so feel free to visit anytime! And you can also visit my website (link in my signature), especially if you want to see more pics.

OK...I'm done now. Have Fun!

Don't ask me what I was thinking or doing...I'm sorry Rich! Susan = :dunce: Just blame it on temporary senility!

carol
09-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Don't ask me what I was thinking or doing...I'm sorry Rich! Susan = :dunce: Just blame it on temporary senility!

There is such a thing as "temporary" senility? There may be hope for me yet!