PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction and Apology

An Introduction and Apology

CJBianco
09-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Hello, Everyone! I just wanted to properly introduce myself. My name is Christopher (Chris) Bianco and I live in South Carolina. (Although I grew up in the Chesapeake Bay area.) I am a recent Cornsnake enthusiast and Ball Python escapee. (The BP world is no place for innocent hobbiests. Beware.) I already know a few of you through other non-species specific forum threads, and I look forward to meeting those of you who don't already know me. I'm a little obscure and seldom serious. And I like green eggs and ham.

I would also like to publically apologize for all of my rambling posts and endless second-guesses. I just want my Cornsnakes to be happy. And I want a nice collection. And I want to become a millionaire and breed so many Cornsnakes that Kathy Love starts buying my books. Although I'll settle for happy Cornsnakes and a nice collection.

Remember Kharma,
Chris

Roy Munson
09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
And I want to become a millionaire and breed so many Cornsnakes that Kathy Love starts buying my books.

Hi Chris. I really liked this statement-- it's very ambitious! Good luck.

medic2
09-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi Chris, welcome. Great to see someone else from SC here.

kathylove
09-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Welcome - we accept refugees, lol! But most of the time it is people immigrating TO the BPs, haha!

Because of the lack of corn millionaires (or even thousandaires?), people are maybe a little less cutthroat here and look on the animals more for fun and interesting genetic projects, although at least in my case, and for some others, they still have to help pay the "rent" too!

Enjoy!

CJBianco
09-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. I know I'm going to enjoy this forum as well as the wonderful world of Cornsnakes! (No more BPs!)

(Roy -- Thanks for putting up with me and taking the time to answer my silly newbie questions! I promise...I'm a fast learner.)

(medic2 -- That screenname looks familiar. Do I know you from another forum? I probably do. I'm such a jerk at remembering names. Arrgghhh!)

(kathylove -- Great to hear from you again? How's that FedEx/Kinkos thing coming along? I'd like to include a Shipping section in my next Cornsnake manual.)

Chris =)