how

corns are cool
09-29-2005, 08:57 AM
how long can a corn snake go off food becuse my local store is closed
and i have to traval to find a new store

thankx corns are cool

Dminor9
09-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Corn Snakes can go for a lot longer than you would think without food. When they are in breeding mode, they often go for months without food. If your snake is healthy, you should have no problems having to find a new place to find feeders before you feed your snake again. Several weeks should not be a problem. Good Luck ! :cheers:

TrpnBils
09-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Corn Snakes can go for a lot longer than you would think without food. When they are in breeding mode, they often go for months without food. If your snake is healthy, you should have no problems having to find a new place to find feeders before you feed your snake again. Several weeks should not be a problem. Good Luck ! :cheers:
^^^ although they can go that long, I wouldn't wait for a couple of weeks to find somewhere else to get mice. sooner can't hurt

cornsnakekid92
09-29-2005, 03:09 PM
yea, i would try to feed him withen 2 weeks of when he should be

nuttybulldog
09-30-2005, 05:40 AM
my corn went 9 weeks without food during the breeding season and didnt seem to be to bothered by it. saying that though i would have to agree with every1 else in saying dont leave it any longer than 2 weeks.

have you tried ordering frozen mice online? this way u dont have to find a new shop as it will be delivered to your front door for you.

corns are cool
10-02-2005, 08:59 AM
have you got an english web site i can use thankx