PDA

View Full Version : All about me...

All about me...

PtDnsr
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
I guess I might as well post some stuff here. Let everyone comment on anything and everything I post (have fun with the comments guys). I'm currently in my senior year of college and I'll graduate in May with a BS in Education. I'll have my certification in math and hopefully bio (if I pass the test). Maybe physics too, who knows. I like calculus and would love to be able to teach that. Yes, I like calc - get over it. My boyfriend, Jonathan, and I currently have 50ish snakes give or take a few. Most we're keeping some we're selling (yes, that's a ploy and I don't feel bad 'cause I can post in the Sale section if needed - actually have before). Currently live off campus in the one traffic light town of California, PA but will move back to northern VA when I graduate (oh I can't wait for the suburbs again). We have various other pets as well: leopard geckos, fish, a Surinam toad, Argentine horned frogs, sulcata tortoise, red-eared slider as well as ball pythons and boas (in addition to corns). Also have one albino prarie kingsnake that I got for free (kid went to school, mom didn't want to take care of it). That's about it. Right now I'm just putting off writing papers so this is as long as I can make it. Well...let's hear the comments guys - I need something to keep me going tonight.

~Katie

zwyatt
10-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Wow, that's quite a collection of pets you have going! And 50 snakes on top of it!
As for your education/career goals:

Calculus = :twoguns: (I complain because I hated every minute of it, but I actually got an A in the class. But learning how to do it in one semester of college with no background from high school was not fun!)

Physics = :shrugs: (It's not too bad. I actually have a physics exam in 2 hours and 14 minutes and am trying to put off thinking about it. But I'm gonna ace it. Or at least I tell myself that now.)

Biology = :) (Woohoo! Of course, I'm a bit biased being a biology major.)

Well, I've gotta go integrate some pizza rolls into my microwave, after I use some logarithmic functions to calculate the limit my stomach can hold. :rolleyes:

BlueDemon
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Howdy. Good luck on the rest of your schooling. You seem like you've got a lot of your plate, with all the animals and schooling you have to worry about. I'm glad to hear you're doing well though.

Keep up the good work, and post some pics here sometime or another.

Blue

Energi2er
10-06-2005, 12:59 PM
California, Pensilvania? Soo. What state is that in?? J/K Never heard of it. weird they would name a town after a state...

cka
10-06-2005, 01:34 PM
There is a California, MD too...

Shep151
10-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I think there are more towns named after states here in Missouri than are named anything else!
Wonder if there's a Missouri, Missouri? :rolleyes:

xKGLVRx
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Here in OK we have...
white bread, OK
pink, OK
appleton, OK
Velma, OK
and many many more. My all time favorite would have to be Miami, OK. Only because here it's pronounced MIAMA! LOL. We're such hicks....

PtDnsr
10-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Hehe...the only reason this town exists is because of the university. I know there's also an Indiana, PA as well. I just can't wait to get out of here and return to civilization!

~Katie