• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HoW LoNg

NUtMEg21

ok i have about 14 eggs and one just diedbut what id like to know is that how long after they are laid?
its been about 100 days and we are pretty sure they arnt gonna hatch please help me
~!*!~STeF~!*!~

Incubation times vary depending on what temperture your incubating them at. at 82 degrees it should take about 60 days, give or take. the lower the temp, the longer the incubation time.

100 days seems WAY too long, but I would think that so long as the eggs are white, turgid to the touch, and not covered n mold, I'd let them continue to incubate. What's the worst thing that could happen?

:p

Mine have just hatched taking 79 to 85 days with the temp a little under 80. I'm still experimenting with the setup, but this year has worked well. All 11 look healthy but I've heard that the longer they take to hatch the weaker the hatchling. 100+ days is a long time.

Roy.

Back